Christmas Muffins Recipe | Types & Gift of Christmas
Muffins are such a special treat on Christmas. They are super easy to make and can be a perfect breakfast for you on Christmas morning if you want to eat something nice and Chrissy. Their delightful taste enhances our enjoyment of Christmas.
Mostly, I celebrate my Christmas day with these soft and delicious muffins. The whole family likes Christmas muffins such as chocolate chip muffins, Strawberry muffins, yogurt banana muffins, Vanilla Muffins, yogurt muffins, and Peppermint Mocha Muffins.
Let us talk about the super easy muffin recipe that we make on Christmas.
Christmas Muffin Recipe
- Milk 90 ml
- Orange juice 50 ml
- Yogurt 110 gm
- Baking powder one teaspoon
- Baking soda one teaspoon
- All Purpose flour 180 gm
- Ginger powder one teaspoon
- Cinnamon 1 teaspoon
- Clove powder 1/3 teaspoon
- Oil 50 gm
- Brown sugar 40 gm
- Light brown sugar
- 130mg soaked fruits
Christmas Muffins Baking process
In the first step, you take 90 gm of full-fat milk in a bowl. Simply put 50 ml fresh orange juice in milk and mix them.
After mixing milk and juice, now add 110 mg of yogurt and shake them. Make sure the milk, yogurt, and orange juice are well combined.
Simply add baking soda 1 tsp, Cinnamon powder 1/3 tsp, ginger powder, and clove powder and mix them until everything is well combined. When you notice its viscosity increase, it looks really nice. Leave it for 4-6 minutes at room temperature.
In this step, add 180mg of All-purpose flour in it with 40mg of brown sugar, 40mg of light brown sugar, and 50mg of vegetable oil. Now give it a good mix until everything will better combine. You have to ensure that all the ingredients mix better and it becomes smooth.
Now just put the Christmas mixes, here you need 130mg of soaked fruit. Mix these fruits with 1 tsp of all-purpose flour until they are coated. Now mix them in muffin batter. And put it in the muffin’s liner.
Christmas Muffins Cooking Process
Now it’s time to cook these muffins in the oven at the heat of 180C for 10-15 minutes.
Then we will turn the heat to 80-100C and bake for the other 10-12 minutes. Once they are out of the oven, leave them to cool and you can put some ice sugar dust over these muffins. You will see your muffins look so delicious and fluffy. After cooling down, you can enjoy these muffins, and you will find that their taste will be incredible.
Muffins as a Gift for Christmas
Presenting Christmas muffins is a super special gift for anyone. On this occasion, a beautifully decorated muffin table can attract all the gust and kids. If you want to give something special to your nearby relatives and friends, then the Christmas muffins are perfect for you. Many types of muffins make on Christmas and enjoy them as great tasty sweets.
Best Christmas Morning Muffin Recipes
Let us talk about some popular types of Christmas morning muffins and their recipe.
1. Chocolate chip muffins recipe
Do you like sweet, moist, and fluffy chocolate chip muffins on Christmas? Well, today you are lucky because I’m going to tell you the fast and easy recipe for chocolate chip muffins.
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- All-purpose flour 330mg
- Granulate sugar 200mg
- Egg 2
- Sour cream 300mg
- Salt 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil
- Milk 300ml
- Vanilla extract 15ml
- Mini chocolate chips
- Butter 115mg
Chocolate Chip Muffin Backing Process
- First, take a bowl and put 330gm of all-purpose flour, one teaspoon of salt, and use one teaspoon of baking powder. Then give them a quick whisk.
- Take another bowl and put 300ml full-fat milk, 115gm of unsalted butter, and 200gm of sugar and mix them better. (If you notice some butter clumps happen during mixing, pop them into the oven for 30 seconds).
- Add two large eggs as well as 300mg sour cream, 1 tablespoon (15ml) of vanilla (optional), and a little heat is better before mixing these ingredients.
- Now it’s time to mix wet ingredients into dry ones. Then give them a good whisk. It’s time to add chocolate. Mix one and a half cups of semi-sweet chocolate. (you can also use milk chocolate)
- Put this mixture into the muffin tins with muffin paper. After filling the muffin tins, you can top them with a scattering of chocolate chip muffins.
Chocolate Chip Muffin Cooking Process
Put the muffin tray into the oven. Set the heat to 425 Fahrenheit. Cook them on this heat for 5 minutes and then reduce the temperature to 350 Fahrenheit and leave them for 20-25 minutes. When you see the center rise up, it means your muffins are ready. Once they are put out, leave them for 15 minutes to cool, and it’s time to enjoy these delicious muffins.
2. Yogurt Muffin
Muffins are the easiest way to have breakfast. And it will be a new and easy recipe for you. The recipe for yogurt muffins is so easy, and you can make them quickly. Yogurt will make these muffins more tender and moist. It also contains a good dose of probiotics, proteins, and calcium which are essential for health.
It is slightly sweetened, but not over-sweet, that is why these muffins are beloved for me to eat for breakfast. Yogurt muffins are beloved on Christmas.
Recipe muffins yogurt:
Ingredients that are required:
- Maple syrup
- Salt ¾ tsp
- Fresh Greek yogurt 155mg
- Wheat flour 2 cups
- Baking soda 2 tsp
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Unsalted butter
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Sugar ¾ tsp
- First of all, take a bowl and put 2 cups of wheat flour, 2 tsp of baking soda, ¾ tsp of sugar, and half tsp of salt and give them a good whisk.
- Take a separate bowl, and put 150mg of fresh yogurt, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, and 2 eggs. Mix all these ingredients.
- Add yogurt mixture in flour mixture with 2/3 cup of milk, and Mix them better.
- You don’t need to over-mix these ingredients. Now add 1/2 cup of melted butter and remix them.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at the heat of 160C, and enjoy the sweet and delicious muffins.
3. Muffins Vanilla recipe
If you want to make muffins for Christmas, then vanilla muffins are a good choice. These muffins are super easy to make. At any time, you can make them. Even if you have guests in your home then the vanilla muffins are the right choice.
To present vanilla muffins as a gift to your guest’s friends, you have to know their recipe first. Now I will tell you the easy recipe for muffins:
- Baking soda 1tsp
- Butter 100mg
- All-purpose flour ¼ cup
- Salt 1tsp
- White sugar ¾ cup
- 2 Eggs
- Granulated sugar
- Milk/Cream ½ cup
- Vanilla 1 tablespoon
Blend sugar and butter together: Butter should be cool a little before mixing sugar 1tsp.
Whisk in the egg: It is essential to at least 30 seconds. You should whisk the egg better.
Add the dairy: Whisk the vanilla (1 tsp) and milk (1/2 cup) until it gets smooth, then add the cream(optional) in it and whisk again until it becomes smooth.
Fill the muffin tins: You fill the tin of muffins, for making the muffins crunchy, put ½ teaspoon of granulated sugar on the top.
Bake: Bake them for 8-10 minutes and enjoy the super delicious vanilla muffins.
4: Peppermint Mocha Muffins
I can never forget the delicious taste of mint and mocha on Christmas. These muffins are so delightful, and we can make them quickly.
The recipe for muffins is as follows:
- 2 cups of unsweet cocoa powder
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 1/3 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp of peppermint extract
- 1 cup of milk
- Take a bowl and put 2 cups of unsweet cocoa powder, 1 cup of all-purpose flour, and 2 tsp of baking powder and mix them better.
- After mixing put 1 1/3 cups of sugar, then blend them until they are well combined.
- Now directly add the vegetable oil (1 cup) to this mixture and put 2 whole eggs, and have a tsp of peppermint extract.
- Now make a mixture of these ingredients. It’s better to use the mixer for mixing. Gradually add some hot water and mix them again. Then fill the muffin liner with this mixture.
Put the muffin tray into the oven at the heat of 350F or 180C for 15-20 minutes. You can put candy-crushing topping for decoration.
5: Yogurt Muffins Banana
The combination of yogurt and banana makes the incredible taste of these muffins. Kids also love these muffins on Christmas because they are such light and fluffy muffins. They are packed with more protein which is essential for health.
I’m gonna share a very delicious banana muffin recipe which is very healthy.
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Egg
- Honey + brown sugar 45g
- Baking soda 10g
- Greek yogurt 60g
- Flour 135g
- Oil 10g
- Vanilla Extract 4g
- Take a plate and cut 2 large bananas into pieces, and beat the egg. Pour the egg into the bananas and blend it.
- Now add 45g sugar, 60g yogurt, 4g vanilla extract, and 10g oil and mix them until they combine better.
- Take another bowl, put 135g of all-purpose flour and 10g of baking soda and stir to combine.
- Now put the wet ingredients into the dry and mix them. You should use a mixer here. Now put this mixture in the muffin’s liner in a tray.
Put the muffin tray in the oven at the heat of 180°C and leave them for 30-35 minutes, and you will find the delicious and soft yogurt banana muffins.
6: Muffin Strawberry
A small cute domed spongy bread with topping a small piece of strawberry is known as a strawberry muffin. As per your taste preferences, you can also add more ingredients like apples, bananas or nuts, etc.
Strawberry muffins are also beloved on Christmas. The slightly changing in muffins with strawberries makes them sweeter and more delicious. When you add berries to muffins, it gives the muffins an instant strawberry flavor. These muffins are also included in Christmas muffins. But you have to store the strawberries to make strawberry muffins on Christmas.
Easy Strawberry muffins recipe
- All-purpose flour 3 cups
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- 1 ½ cup of sugar
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon 1 tablespoon
- Milk 300ml
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup of butter
- 300mg strawberries
- First, take a bowl and put 3 cups of plain flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon. And mix all that dry ingredients better.
- Take another big bowl and put 300ml milk, 2 eggs, and ½ cup of butter. Now give them to mix until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir them. Cut the strawberry into pieces, and now it’s time to add 300mg of strawberries to it. And mix it again.
- Put 1 ½ cups of sugar and stir. Now put these leavened into a tray with paper liners.
Put that tray into the oven at the heat of 375F for 20-30 minutes. After the muffins come out, you will find delicious and soft strawberry muffins.
How to decorate a Christmas table with muffins?
Decorating a Christmas table with muffins is a traditional way to celebrate Christmas. There are several ways to decorate a table, but today I’m gonna tell you the super fast and easy way of Christmas table decoration with muffins step by step.
Start your decoration with beautiful placemats on the table. Choose a beautiful tray in which we decorate muffins. Now put the large candles stand at the center of the table. You can also put single candles on the table.
Decorate your table with beautiful artificial flowers. And put different colored flowers with a glass cloche as a centerpiece of the table.
You can use some Frasier for branches on the table. It will fill the decoration and enhance the beauty of the table. Place some gold ornaments down into the pine.
Decorate some cute napkins beautifully on the muffin tray. Place glass and forks around it. Decorate the beautiful muffins in the tray. In the last, put up a beautiful Christmas tree with lightning.
Healthy benefits of Christmas muffins
I love Christmas morning muffins, and we are using these muffins traditionally. It’s good to know that, these muffins give us delightful taste as well as health benefits. These muffins contain healthy nutrients such as magnesium, which are necessary for Bones, and brain functioning. These muffins are so light as a person with diabetes can easily eat them.
Muffins are used as delicious sweets at Christmas. Muffins are so many types, but I have discussed which are most wanted and beloved at Christmas. Now leave the Santa and enjoy your Christmas with these delicious muffins. So I hope you will find this article very informal and learn many things about muffins and their recipes.
Due to their delightful taste Muffins are beloved in the Christmas festival.
Strawberry muffins are the one which you can make easily on Christmas.
It is true that muffins are healthy but depends on ingredients and dosage you eat.
Here’s the few types of muffins mostly beloved in Christmas: Muffins Vanilla, Strawberry muffins, Yogurt muffins, and apple cinnamon muffins.
Absolutely yes, you can find much information from this site by visiting more articles on other pages.